All of Camelot’s horses extend their heartfelt thanks to their veterinarian, Dr. Vicki Baumler, who has been providing her services to Camelot at no cost since 1986.
We are fortunate to have a wonderful team of equine instructors. Our therapy horses are extremely patient with the students and understand the importance of their jobs. Each has something special to offer and something very important to teach.
Explore the links below to learn more about our unique partners, the treasured foundation of our program.
One way that our supporters help our program is by sponsoring a horse for one or more years. The cost of a horse sponsorship is $2000 per year. The sponsors’ names are displayed on plaques in the barn. If you are interested in sponsoring a Camelot horse, please contact our Executive Director, Mary Hadsall, at email@example.com or 480.515.1542.
Our 2017 Horse Sponsors
- Ashley—Soren, Isabella, and Rhys Trowbridge
- Barbara—Steffi Edwards Family
- Cayanna—The Strickstein Grandchildren: Larry, Emma, Nora, Seth, Kiera, and Jacob
- Cliffy—Kris and Mike Stevens
- Diamond—In Memory of Karen Dawson
- Frisco—Shirley A. Lowman
- Junior—Mary Beth Walker
- K2—Carolyn, Bella, Bob, Puppy, and Felix Maier
- Rusty—Caroline Lassetter