All of Camelot’s horses extend their heartfelt thanks to their veterinarian, Dr. Vicki Baumler, who has been providing her services to Camelot at no cost since 1986.
We are fortunate to have a wonderful team of equine instructors. Our therapy horses are extremely patient with the students and understand the importance of their jobs. Each has something special to offer and something very important to teach.
Explore the links below to learn more about our unique partners, the treasured foundation of our program.
- Barbara Maynou (“Barbara”)
- Cliff Dweller (“Cliffy”)
- Frisco II (“Frisco”)
- K2 (“Jim”)
- Guardian Angels
One way that our supporters help our program is by sponsoring a horse for one or more years. The cost of a horse sponsorship is $2000 per year. The sponsors’ names are displayed on plaques in the barn. If you are interested in sponsoring a Camelot horse, please contact our Executive Director, Mary Hadsall, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.515.1542.
Our 2022 Horse Sponsors
- Ashley—Soren, Bella, Rhys, Jack & Cormac Trowbridge
- Barbara Maynou (“Barbara”)—Kris & Mike Stevens
- Cliff Dweller (“Cliffy”)—The Moore Family
- Frisco II (“Frisco”)—Sponsorship opportunity available
- K2 (“Jim”)—In Memory of Marie Krombholz
- Nutmeg—Mary Beth Walker
- Rooster—Shirley A. Lowman