All of Camelot’s horses extend their heartfelt thanks to their veterinarian, Dr. Vicki Baumler, who has been providing her services to Camelot at no cost since 1986.
We are fortunate to have a wonderful team of equine instructors. Our therapy horses are extremely patient with the students and understand the importance of their jobs. Each has something special to offer and something very important to teach.
Explore the links below to learn more about our unique partners, the treasured foundation of our program.
- Barbara Maynou (“Barbara”)
- Cayanna RHM (“Cayanna”)
- Cliff Dweller (“Cliffy”)
- Court Marshall PA+// (“Junior”)
- Frisco II (“Frisco”)
- K2 (“Jim”)
- Willem (“Rusty”)
- Guardian Angels
One way that our supporters help our program is by sponsoring a horse for one or more years. The cost of a horse sponsorship is $2000 per year. The sponsors’ names are displayed on plaques in the barn. If you are interested in sponsoring a Camelot horse, please contact our Executive Director, Mary Hadsall, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.515.1542.
Our 2019 Horse Sponsors
- Ashley—Soren, Isabella, and Rhys Trowbridge
- Barbara Maynou (“Barbara”)—Kris and Mike Stevens
- Cayanna RHM (“Cayanna”)—The Strickstein grandchildren: Larry, Emma, Nora, Seth, Kiera, and Jacob
- Cliff Dweller (“Cliffy”)—Shirley A. Lowman
- Court Marshall PA+// (“Junior”)—Mary Beth Walker
- Frisco II (“Frisco”)—Harrison Moore and his family
- K2 (“Jim”)—Scottsdale 20/30 Club
- Phil—Sponsorship opportunity available! Please email us for details
- Willem (“Rusty”)—Scottsdale 20/30 Club